About Golden Country Cowgirl
Golden Country Cowgirl explores the USA through wine, food and travel, often by RV, from a home base in the Rio Grande Valley in Texas. The blog also aims to encourage seniors and those on a limited budget to be active and learn more about their own local area. Even if you can’t travel far, you can still have grand adventures!
- Kodiak Canvas Truck Tent Review
- Amtrak from Sacramento to San Francisco
- Don’t Throw Out Your Sourdough Starter — Dutch Baby Pancakes
- Visit Nuevo Progreso Mexico via the Progreso Texas Border Crossing
- 25 Extraordinary Things to do in Amador County from a Local
- Volcano, CA: Perfect for a Walking Tour
- Mushroom Farm Tour – Dragon Gourmet Mushrooms
- Things to do in Murphys CA – More than Wine Tasting
- Awe Inspiring Giant Sequoias in Calaveras Big Trees State Park
- Everything You Need to Know to Find the Best Olive Oil
Ava is a baby boomer who has done her fair share of traveling, drinking wine and eating, and they are still her favorite things to do. She’s probably not alone there! A recent life change has set her on a journey learning about the RV lifestyle. She loves road trips, unearthing tales of local history, meeting new people, wine, good food, cooking, horseback riding, camping, crafting, and all animals, especially her horses and three rescued cats.
Work with Golden Country Cowgirl
Golden Country Cowgirl has a dedicated local following as well as visitors from all over the world. Since the site was established in March of 2016, social influence has increased to more than 15,000 followers over multiple platforms.
- Brand Ambassadorships
- Sponsored Posts
- Press Trips
- Media Events
- Restaurant Media Tastings
- Social Media Promotion
- Social Giveaways
Click here to download Golden Country Cowgirl’s media kit.
I will only share brands and products I have personally used or experienced and feel are of benefit to my readers.
Contact Golden Country Cowgirl Today!
Contact Golden Country Cowgirl by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.